ClientLambrakis Press Organisation S.A.
- Mass-media organisation involved in editorial services, the tourism sector, shareholdings and digital technologies
- Enhance the efficiency of information flow throughout the organisation that can also be easily expanded
- Implement a modern communications system that is future-proof and ready to migrate to IP telephony as soon as the need arises
Lambrakis Press Organisation S.A.Established in 1922, Lambrakis Press Organisation S.A. is now the largest and most acknowledged mass-media group in Greece. It owns various important brand names as part of its portfolio, and conducts a wide variety of business activities ranging from publishing daily and weekend newspapers and general and special-interest magazines, to industrial printing and tourist services. Lambrakis Press has also expanded its business scope by buying shares in free-to-air television, TV productions, press distribution, book publishing and bookstore chains, while developing and operating the largest web portal existing in Greece, in addition to an e-commerce venture.
Lambrakis Press wished to enhance the efficiency of communication within the organisation and outside it as well. To do so, it required a communications system which would provide a rich range of high-quality features and an innovative solution to cater to its needs.
"Aastra MX-ONE is an IP-based PBX built to take business to another level by breaking down barriers to achieve the best communication possible."
- Aastra MX-ONE® TSE (Telephony Server) 3.2
- Full IP network solution, IP trunk to 4 non-Aastra sites (Alcatel, Cisco® Call Manager), SIP registration for Cisco® Analogue Terminal Adapters
- D.N.A. suite 5.6 Call Routing (Script Manager)
- Solidus eCare® 6.0 SP2
- Voice mail 4.2
- Operator features – 3 OWS installed
- 1,161 IP extensions: 10 ISDN E1 interfaces; 16 analogue extensions; 30 H.323 channels; RVA 64 per LIM
- Reliability, confidence, economy and flexibility
- Open architecture of the system
- Optimisation of resource planning, redundancy environment
- Openness and interoperability provided by the system